« Home | Well, it's official. I just got a call from my co... » | My system is down again (for work). With all the ... » | Well, we did our first small group last night…I gu... » | I'm sitting here, looking out my window, watching ... » | Cindy and I had dinner with Rand and Amy Tucker ye... » | I often wonder how people like Jordon Cooper do it... » | I found this on Mark Riddle's blog. I find myself... » | Hi, my name is Joe Holda and this is my blog! My ... » | So here it begins....... » 

Saturday, June 28, 2003 

Hey...I just signed up for something called Indie Allies Meetup...it's a gathering of local "Independent Christian Thinker's" (Whatever that means)...I think it's a get-together for people who hang out at the ooze or jordoncooper.com. Sounded neat, although I doubt there will be anyone else from DeKalb (other then my wife!). Check it out....http://indieallies.meetup.com

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates