« Home | My system is down again (for work). With all the ... » | Well, we did our first small group last night…I gu... » | I'm sitting here, looking out my window, watching ... » | Cindy and I had dinner with Rand and Amy Tucker ye... » | I often wonder how people like Jordon Cooper do it... » | I found this on Mark Riddle's blog. I find myself... » | Hi, my name is Joe Holda and this is my blog! My ... » | So here it begins....... » 

Thursday, June 26, 2003 

Well, it's official. I just got a call from my company and my job is coming to an end. I was told to have everything ready to transistion back to them by the end of next week. They still want to me to work for them, but on a contract basis (although they are not too sure what that means). It's all a matter of head-counts and budgets. Ain't life grand!

I talked to Rocky about it. He has come to the conclusion that this just means that it's time to get serious about the church plant....gather, gather, gather, then go public. I've always felt that this job was manna, and that the manna would stop as soon as God said go....I'm beliving that is what is happening now. I know that He has provided for us in the past and that He is going to provide for us in the future...my hope has to be in Him alone.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates