« Home | I HATE HTML!!!I just spent the last 30 minutes try... » | Well, it's been a long time since I've written any... » | It seems like everywhere I go these days, everyone... » | Well, it's Friday night, and I don't have a sermon... » | Todd Hunter has started to blog again.  He was one... » | I spent last week at the MW Regional conference in... » | We made an offer on a building today. It's a good... » | I'm trying some new pix software...caught the boy'... » | "...talk of my demise have been greatly exaggerate... » | What a week. Three of the kids have been sick...w... » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

It's Good Friday and it's snowing here in DeKalb. It's going to be 77 and sunny in Georgia. Why did we move here again?


Here is an interesting article on the Terri Schiavo case. I have been giving a lot of thought to this case over the past week or so. I'm not totally sure how I feel. One thing that really has come to my mind has been the power of words. How arguments can completely change once we define things. How easy it is to de-humanize something just by labeling it. I think Kass has an good point in his article...one that I agree with.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates