« Home | Hey, guess who just got a new picture phone......P... » | I don't care who you are, dat's jist funny. link » | Screwtape revisited...this is so funny that it is ... » | Just finished the noon slot. Cindy and I did the f... » | Hey, if you get a chance, pray for Jordon Cooper. » | It's Thursday morning and I just left the prayer r... » | We're doing Streams 101 class this weekend at the ... » | . » | I'm turning into such a geek....I just started run... » | Ignore my previous post....Just when you think eve... » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

My oh my...it's been two months since I last posted! I'm looking around my blog and it's kinda dusty around here...I think I need to change some stuff....

So, it's Friday (supposedly my day off) and I have been sitting at my desk all day, trying to write a sermon. There must be a better way to do this. I started in John, but didn't like it, went to Jude, now I'm in 1 Peter. I think I'm going to do a series...I need a break from being creative for a few weeks.

Jordon Cooper made a comment in his blog sometime in the past week about how blogging has become a hobby for him. Perhaps I need to look at this as the same.....

This place is getting dusty and stale, perhaps I need to shake it up a bit....

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates