« Home | Hi, my name is Joe Holda and this is my blog! My ... » | So here it begins....... » 

Saturday, May 10, 2003 

I found this on Mark Riddle's blog. I find myself asking many of the same questions....

Questions I'm asking myself today:
Is it possible to be a pastor And also be a follower of Jesus?
Is it possible to be a pastor And know people outside the church?
Is it possible that Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream maybe the greatest Ice Cream on the planet?
Is it possible that we fundamentally misunderstand and abuse the word leadership?
Is it possible that we post-modern pastors have more in common with a young adolescent than an adult?
Is it possible that God is doing something new and exciting outside my world view?
Is it possible that God could laughs at us often?
Is it possible that we take ourselves way to seriously?
Is it possible that we take God way to seriously?
Is it possible that the church leaders of tomorrow will be a bunch of bitchy people who demonstrate a bitchy God?
Is it possible that I am the cheif sinner in this regard?
Is it possible that we need more biblically bitchy people?
Where are the young pastors who seek humility?
Where are the emerging leadership who are honoring to more than God and pretty pictures?
Where are the pastors who will sacrifice their only son to serve this wild God?
Where are the pastors who are willing to submit to those with different worldviews?
Where are the pastors who are willing to stand against the things that greive God?
Where are the pastors who are willing to give up control?
Where are the pastors willing to give their assumptions to God and then follow him on his terms?
Where is the humility?
Where is the sacrifice?
Where is the Faith, hope and love?
I know it is out there. I know it is in here.
Right now I just need to be asking questions I guess.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates