« Home | Re-Thinking Church » | Jack Bauer School of Ministry » | Updated Blogroll » | Global Warming » | In the beginning... » | Worship and Bono » | General sense of yuck » | To blog or not to blog » | iMonk speaks on sermons » | Interview with YOUTH GUY » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Wow...I've posted


IMG_0080
Originally uploaded by jhholda.
For all those who have been bugging me (and you know who you are)...I have finally posted.

By the way, I have opened up a flickr account. Check out our trip to the flower show.

Link

heeelllloooo?? anybody home??? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) :)

I like the picture of ben at the flower show.

Joe, I don't like the timestamp on your comments.. it only shows the time, not the date.

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates