« Home | Links Updates » | Five Streams of the Emerging Church » | What if we do nothing.... » | Church Growth » | Out of Africa » | Worldometers » | Links » | BCS » | The telephone is ringing..... » | Christian vs. Christ Follower » 

Friday, February 02, 2007 

100th Post

Hey - this is my 100th post! It is had to believe that I have been doing this since 2003 (See first post here.) There have been HUGE gaps in posts, and I should have gotten to 100 a little faster then 3 1/2 years, but wow...100 posts. I've never kept a paper journal this long! While I'm posting this, I've got some Worship Circle running in the background. Kinda gets me sentimental....remembering why I'm doing all this. Here are the lyrics of my favorite song from them.....kinda says it all:

If I lift your name up high
Will you draw me to your side
I just can't make it one more night
Without your kiss

I wait still, Lord come and fill
This emptiness is more then I can stand
I lift my eyes, my voice to the skies
Return me to my first love once again

Lord, I fall down on my knees
Only you can rescue me
I find that I am so in need
Wrap me in your Presence

I wait still, Lord come and fill
This emptiness is more then I can stand
I lift my eyes, my voice to the skies
Return me to my first love once again


wow...that first post was so, um...thought provoking...so full of insight....so, um, vanilla! Way to post 99 more wordy, thoughtful, and contemplative stuff there hon! Love ya - and congrats!!!!

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates