« Home | Tap, Tap, Tap..... » | Six Months » | Friday, 9:28pm » | Autumn - in search of a desktop » | Ash Wednesday Labyrinth » | Last few days » | What's the mission? » | The Missional Journey » | Small Groups Revisited » | Da Bears » 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 

Welcome Back

It's been a long time.

I'm starting to feel the pull to blog again. No promises on how long I will do this or how often I will post...only time will tell.

A lot has happened since I posted regularly. My father pass away right after Easter. It has been a tough time since then trying to keep everything straight (truthfully, it was a tough time prior to that). I praying that starting to write again will help me get my head on straight.

A few years ago I posted about my love for soccer. Well it has since grown to a full blown obsession. We are now season ticket holders for the Chicago Fire and I am an avid Newcastle United fan. With that said, I will probably have some comments a bout soccer (or is it football?)

Well, this is a good start for now. I'm planing on cleaning this place up a bit over the next few weeks. I am curious about one thing, is anyone still out there???

Hi, I came to your site because of our shared interest in being a Friend of Missional. I am glad to make your acquaintance and visit your blog. God bless!

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates