« Home | Acts 3 » | It's time... » | St. Arbucks » | Morning Reading... » | The elephant in the room. » | Welcome 2011 » | Happy New Years Eve! » | Sunday's Coming... » | Dear John.... » | Old Friends » 

Friday, May 27, 2011 

LinkedIn

Spent last night messing around with my LinkedIn account.  I think I was an early adapter for this .   I opened my account in January of 2007 and quickly forgot about it (I tend to sign up for a bunch of new stuff and then forget about them. I had a twitter account for years before I actually used it).  Back then there were only a handful of people who I knew that used it (I think I was turned on to it by Jordon Cooper).  Recently, I have been getting a lot of connection requests (which I were simply ignoring).   Last night I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

Amazingly, I now have a bunch of friends on LinkedIn - I was shocked.  I actually think I'm beginning to like it - although I'm still trying to figure it out.  If your reading this and are on LinkedIn, look me up.

Link

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates