« Home | Dear John.... » | Old Friends » | Sunday, Sunday... » | Coming soon to a blog near you.... » | By the numbers » | There must be more... » | Time to start posting again.... » | Who do we serve? » | Day Off » | Book - Muslims, Magic and the Kingdom of God » 

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 

Sunday's Coming...

It's Wednesday night.  That means that tomorrow is Thursday.  Which means that Sunday is just around the corner and I haven't started to prepare for it.  This week has been so crazy - and it feels like it's getting away from me.   I really need to take some time tomorrow and study.   I just don't know if I will have the time.


Oh well - until then, here's some Mr Bean before bed....


Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates