« Home | I often wonder how people like Jordon Cooper do it... » | I found this on Mark Riddle's blog. I find myself... » | Hi, my name is Joe Holda and this is my blog! My ... » | So here it begins....... » 

Wednesday, May 21, 2003 

Cindy and I had dinner with Rand and Amy Tucker yesterday at Giordano's on Rush Street. I forgot how much I missed Chicago Style Pizza while we lived in Georgia! Rand is the pastor of the Hyde Park VCF in Chicago. Talk about a neat guy. He is someone I really want to get to know better. His Vineyard is smack in the middle of the University of Chicago, so he is doing a lot of what we are hoping to do. I think we are going to visit his church on Sunday. From his descriptions, they are a little different. Should be a lot of fun.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates