« Home | Coming out » | Monday, Monday..... » | Church Shopping » | Ten Bucks....... » | Macbook » | I'm Back! » | Wow...I've posted » | Re-Thinking Church » | Jack Bauer School of Ministry » | Updated Blogroll » 

Monday, June 12, 2006 

Exercise and me

I started cycling today as a form of exercise. I have tried running, walking, and the "Y" at one time or another over the past year, none of which have stuck. As I was pondering this last week, I remembered that back in college, I used to cycle a lot. So much so that for a few years there, I was in fairly good shape. So today, I pulled out the old bike, and started to ride. It was not as hard to start off as some of my previous exercise attempts, and it felt like my heart rate started to rise. Hopefully this will stick and I will start to see some change in my life.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates