« Home | Deja vu » | Really tired » | George Bush singing "Sunday Bloody Sunday" » | Sour Deluxe » | Exercise and me » | Coming out » | Monday, Monday..... » | Church Shopping » | Ten Bucks....... » | Macbook » 

Thursday, August 24, 2006 

Dropping off the face of the earth.....

So, I haven't posted in awhile. I have really been sick. For two weeks now I have been hacking up a lung....at times with a fever.....although I seem to be feeling somewhat better now (I'm only coughing ever 2-3 minutes instead of every 2-3 seconds.) Traditionally, it takes me a long time to get rid of one of these things.

I have a lot of things that I want to be posting on, but I haven't felt up to it. Coming soon, a book review, and some other interesting stuff (perhaps some pictures from the upcoming golf outing!)

More later...

You wrote this in August...
AUGUST>?!?!?! You really did drop off the face of the earth!

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates