« Home | Welcome Back » | Tap, Tap, Tap..... » | Six Months » | Friday, 9:28pm » | Autumn - in search of a desktop » | Ash Wednesday Labyrinth » | Last few days » | What's the mission? » | The Missional Journey » | Small Groups Revisited » 

Saturday, August 23, 2008 

I'm back

I feel like it is time to start writing again. I've been thinking about revamping this blog a bit for the past year now. I have two passions in life and I want to write about them. First, I am passionate about Jesus. For the past five plus years I have been writing on this blog (on and off) about him, the church, and my own spiritual journey. I really don't want to stop that. The other thing that I am passionate about is football (soccer for most of my friends). I thought about creating a second blog to discuss football, but life is a holistic kinda thing. I preach about living your faith 24/7. So why can't I write about things of faith and things of football at the same time.

I really don't know how this is all going to work out, or even if it will ever make any sense. One thing that I am pretty certain about...I don't think anyone else out there is do this.

So, grab a cup of coffee and hold on tight....it might actually get interesting around here.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates