« Home | Just sick.... » | Pastor's Appreciation Month » | Disinterest.... » | If I were king of the forest... (Part 2) » | On the brink.... » | Baptism Sunday » | Random Links » | If I were king of the forest...part 1 » | Duch Sheets on Lakeland » | Cornfest '08 » 

Friday, October 17, 2008 

Motivation

I'm supposed to be working on my sermon right now....but I'm blogging instead. I just can't seem to get motivated. I've checked my e-mails, read my blogs, talked to people, power washed the house, fixed a drain...everything but write a sermon. And it's not like I don't know what I'm going to be preaching on! I have my text and I have a rough idea of what I want to say. I just can't get it on paper. It's just one of those days.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates