« Home | Time to start posting again.... » | Who do we serve? » | Day Off » | Book - Muslims, Magic and the Kingdom of God » | Happy New Year! » | What it means to be a follower of Christ... » | Tap, tap, tap. » | Counting the cost. » | Distance... » | Thought's before I preach. » 

Monday, May 03, 2010 

There must be more...

Lord I groan, Lord I kneel
I'm cryin' out for something real
'Cause I know, deep in my soul
There must be more.

Lord I'm tired, yes I'm weak
I need your power to work in me
But I can't let go, I keep hanging on
There must be more

I need his power too. *hugs*

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates