« Home | Goal of our faith » | Time » | Future of the chuch » | Election » | So here it begins...... » | System Update » | Sunday bloody sunday » | Thoughts about the curse... » | Uggh!!!! » | Father of Lights » 

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 

Stylish Baptism

Sometimes I think I rant too much about how we are missing it in the church. I asked in my last post what the goal of our faith should be.  I wondered after I posted it if I was just complaining to complain.  But then I saw this:


Boobalicious Baptism - now those are two words that I never thought I would hear together...

Labels: ,

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates