« Home | It's Saturday....it's 9pm. I'm waiting for Cindy t... » | Once again, I start a post with "Well, it's been a... » | I need to start posting more...things have been re... » | BTW - I have some Gmail invites. E-mail my Gmail a... » | I'm not sure why I'm so fascinated by the entire P... » | I've really been feeling like something has been m... » | Pastor Bashing 101...Man, can I relate to some of ... » | "What was once horrible has now become acceptable,... » | I thought I got rid of the funk on Saturday night.... » | Happy Easter! » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

The church's web hosting service has decided to go out a business. What fun that has become. I just discovered that it can take over a week to transfer your site to an other hosting service (something about releasing domain names or something like that). Well we are moving, but I think our e-mail just died. I asked the guy at the new host (godaddy.com) what will happen to those e-mails (like I didn't already have a feeling). We are about to see if the old Roman Catholic teaching of limbo is true, because that is where all my e-mail are about to go for the next week (oh happy day!)

Yesterday was interesting. I showed a video to the church on 24/7 prayer. I was positive that I was going to hear about it (since the word "laid" is used) but so far all has been quiet (go figure, I usually get yelled at for lesser things :) ). Beyond that, I'm just waiting for the 101 to happen. Streams invades in three days!!! I'm not sure how ready we are!!!!

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates