« Home | Privacy on the internet » | Stylish Baptism » | Goal of our faith » | Time » | Future of the chuch » | Election » | So here it begins...... » | System Update » | Sunday bloody sunday » | Thoughts about the curse... » 

Thursday, November 15, 2012 

Pop Christian

I'm thinking about starting a new feature here on this blog celebrating (well, perhaps not celebrating) Pop Christianity.

So, what do you do when the you know that the tithe is down and you need to preach on giving?  You make a video!


Hmmmm...words really can't describe it....

Labels: ,

part of me just died...

("I'm dieing and I know it...I'm dieing and I know it...")

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates