« Home | I'm sitting here, looking out my window, watching ... » | Cindy and I had dinner with Rand and Amy Tucker ye... » | I often wonder how people like Jordon Cooper do it... » | I found this on Mark Riddle's blog. I find myself... » | Hi, my name is Joe Holda and this is my blog! My ... » | So here it begins....... » 

Friday, June 20, 2003 

Well, we did our first small group last night…I guess the church plant has begun! We had four people come…Mike & Cathy, Carla and Krista. From what I have been told, more are to follow. The night seemed to go well. Right as Cindy finished worship, we heard one of the kids yell from outside “Ready or not, here I come”. I felt like this was prophetic, like the Lord was telling us ready or not, here He comes…Come Lord!

We also started a blog for the church plant. It’s still under construction somewhat. Hopefully we will be able to clean it up a bit by the end of the weekend.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates