« Home | Never actually realized that anyone other then me ... » | The church's web hosting service has decided to go... » | It's Saturday....it's 9pm. I'm waiting for Cindy t... » | Once again, I start a post with "Well, it's been a... » | I need to start posting more...things have been re... » | BTW - I have some Gmail invites. E-mail my Gmail a... » | I'm not sure why I'm so fascinated by the entire P... » | I've really been feeling like something has been m... » | Pastor Bashing 101...Man, can I relate to some of ... » | "What was once horrible has now become acceptable,... » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

Ignore my previous post....Just when you think everything is ok, you lose all your comments (UGH!!!!!). I just spent the past hour trying to fix this thing. I HATE HTML!!!!!! Good by squakbox, hello blogger comments (I hope that's a good move)

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates