« Home | I don't care who you are, dat's jist funny. link » | Screwtape revisited...this is so funny that it is ... » | Just finished the noon slot. Cindy and I did the f... » | Hey, if you get a chance, pray for Jordon Cooper. » | It's Thursday morning and I just left the prayer r... » | We're doing Streams 101 class this weekend at the ... » | . » | I'm turning into such a geek....I just started run... » | Ignore my previous post....Just when you think eve... » | Never actually realized that anyone other then me ... » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

Hey, guess who just got a new picture phone......


Perhaps there will be more pic's on this site.....

Is that some random child?

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates