« Home | Hey, if you get a chance, pray for Jordon Cooper. » | It's Thursday morning and I just left the prayer r... » | We're doing Streams 101 class this weekend at the ... » | . » | I'm turning into such a geek....I just started run... » | Ignore my previous post....Just when you think eve... » | Never actually realized that anyone other then me ... » | The church's web hosting service has decided to go... » | It's Saturday....it's 9pm. I'm waiting for Cindy t... » | Once again, I start a post with "Well, it's been a... » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

Just finished the noon slot. Cindy and I did the first half of the hour with the kids and the second half by ourselves. It went well with the kids for about 15 minutes, then they got bored....the second half seemed to fly by.

I saw Jordon Cooper's request for prayer this morning. I put him on our board for prayer during the weekend. I started to pray for him and I really got affected. You know, I have never met the man, and I don't think that I have ever posted a comment on his blog, but I really got affected when I started to pray for him. I have been reading his stuff for at least 3 years now and he is one of my favorite blog's. You know, I doubt he knows who I am, and I really doubt he has ever read my blog, but when I prayed for him today, I felt like it was one of my best friends...I started to cry on his behalf. Amazing how God does stuff like that. I grabbed a rock for him on the way out...to remember to pray for him through out the day.

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates