« Home | We're doing Streams 101 class this weekend at the ... » | . » | I'm turning into such a geek....I just started run... » | Ignore my previous post....Just when you think eve... » | Never actually realized that anyone other then me ... » | The church's web hosting service has decided to go... » | It's Saturday....it's 9pm. I'm waiting for Cindy t... » | Once again, I start a post with "Well, it's been a... » | I need to start posting more...things have been re... » | BTW - I have some Gmail invites. E-mail my Gmail a... » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

It's Thursday morning and I just left the prayer room. We are starting 84 continuous hours of prayer today. We opened it up at 7:00 with the morning office and will close it at 7:00 pm on Sunday. I want to try and blog through out the weekend on what happens and how it goes, as well as comment on my own experiences in the room (I may actually blog from within the room one day.)
It was a good start...the five of us who normally handle the morning office were there. It started slow, but then it seemed like we started going somewhere. For me, it was a realization of everything that we had been working on finally coming together. Cathy mentioned that she felt "lighter" once we were done. It was somewhat funny though...the five of us have been active in morning prayer since last November, yet today it seemed clumsy at first...go figure....we must be starting to take new land. Cindy is in there now, I go back at noon. More later...

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates