« Home | WWJD - revisited » | New Look » | It's 10:35 on Saturday night. I have finally finis... » | My oh my...it's been two months since I last poste... » | Hey, guess who just got a new picture phone......P... » | I don't care who you are, dat's jist funny. link » | Screwtape revisited...this is so funny that it is ... » | Just finished the noon slot. Cindy and I did the f... » | Hey, if you get a chance, pray for Jordon Cooper. » | It's Thursday morning and I just left the prayer r... » 

Saturday, December 10, 2005 

What time is it?

I was at home most of yesterday watching my kids, as well as watching a lot of tv. Seiko has this new tv ad that caught my attention. It has some of those "beautiful" people hanging out in a desert, with the wind blowing through their hair, cloths, etc. In it they say that it's not your cloths, or favorite color or personality that tell people about you, but your watch. That got me thinking...I don't own a watch...

hmmmm....I guess I don't have anything to say...

eh, i don't have a watch either. those ads annoy the crap out of me. Elitist asses.

Post a Comment
Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates