« Home | My oh my...it's been two months since I last poste... » | Hey, guess who just got a new picture phone......P... » | I don't care who you are, dat's jist funny. link » | Screwtape revisited...this is so funny that it is ... » | Just finished the noon slot. Cindy and I did the f... » | Hey, if you get a chance, pray for Jordon Cooper. » | It's Thursday morning and I just left the prayer r... » | We're doing Streams 101 class this weekend at the ... » | . » | I'm turning into such a geek....I just started run... » 

Saturday, November 12, 2005 

It's 10:35 on Saturday night. I have finally finished my sermon (I may modify in the morning). I'm not preaching on anything that I planned on preaching on yesterday (go figure!).
I spent most of today in training for Scouts. For those of you who don't know, I am a Webelos den leader for Nathan and the assistant den leader (wolves) for Ben. I got frustrated today because I was hoping for more meat then what I got during training. The entire time today I was freaking out that I wasn't going to get my stuff done. I was hoping for more meat to make it worth while. Oh well, I'm done..so I guess I can stop freaking out!

We're going to go and look for a house tomorrow....I hope we actually find something.

I'm so tired right now I doubt I'm making any sense! I'm going home and try to get some sleep!

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates