« Home | It’s 9:00 at night. I’m sitting in the student ce... » | Today was my kids’ first soccer game. Life was in... » | I started a series in Acts this week. I was prayi... » | Well, it’s been a long time since I last blogged. ... » | I hung out last night with the guys at River of Li... » | Hey...I just signed up for something called Indie ... » | Well, it's official. I just got a call from my co... » | My system is down again (for work). With all the ... » | Well, we did our first small group last night…I gu... » | I'm sitting here, looking out my window, watching ... » 

Tuesday, December 02, 2003 

Ok, Ok, so it's been awhile since my last blog (thanks for the friendly reminders Jen!). You know, I find it utterly incredible that I seemed to have more time to blog when I had a 9 to 5 job. I'm not sure if that means that I was better at time management while working or that I just was a slacker...Go figure.

Not too much new going on these days. Still trying to get into a new building...still trying to learn how to be a pastor...still trying to keep sane! I'm planning to post a little more often then before but.....no promises!! :)

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Google
Follow JoeHolda on Twitter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates